Great for Investors, Aspiring Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
If you’re looking for a place to just get away from it all – the hustle and bustle of the big cities, the pressuring deadlines, and just about every trouble in your everyday life – then we got a lot that’s just for you! Cozily snuggled outside the W Historic Route 66, this 0.23-acre lot outside Kingman enjoys the tranquility of its location and a close proximity to the downtown area!
Kingman is a city with a rich and colorful history. Its downtown area is where the longest stretch of the Mother Road passes through. The city celebrates year-round festivals and events that locals and tourists alike enjoy. For the adventurous type, the breathtaking Grand Canyon lies in this region.
- Parcel Size: 0.23 Acres M/L
- City: Kingman
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Zip: 86401
- Parcel Number: 333-21-460
- Legal Description: VALLE VISTA UNIT 4-A TR 1207-B LOT 5880 E2 E2 SEC 23 24N 15W
- Power: Sam Houston Electric Coop, Inc.'s
- Water & Sewer: Drill Well
- Phone: Land Line and or Cell by Cox Communication
- Access: Landlocked
- Terrain: Flat
- Elevation: Approx. 3283 feet
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Pay In Full
Receive a HUGE discount when you pay in Cash!
Market Value: $3250
Your Price: $2,500
You Saved: $750
Property Price: $2,500
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $2,500PURCHASE NOW
"I've been looking for a property like this for 3 years!! ... They tailor your purchase to your needs."
"Buying land was fast, painless, and simple. From this day, it has been the best investment!"
"They worked with us several times to change our property. Matt was very patient with us!"
Michael & Karin T.