Great for Investors, Camping/RVs, or those interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
- County: Navajo
- Acres: 20 Acres (Raw Land)
- Coordinates: 35.06226,-110.3358
- Parcel #: 104-63-009D
- Yearly Taxes: $28.20
- Legal Description: THE LAND REFERRED TO HEREIN BELOW IS SITUATED IN THE COUNTY OF NAVAJO, STATE OF ARIZONA, AND IS DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
- The South half of the South half of the East half of the Northwest quarter of Section 9, Township 19 North, Range 19 East of the Gila and Salt River Base and Meridian, Navajo County, Arizona.
- Zoning: A-General
- Elevation: 5186 FT
- County GIS Website Link
- Schedule a call
- Get all your questions answered
- Arrange payment and we will write up the deed to transfer the property into your name
- Once you approve the documents, we cover documentation and transfer then the property is all yours!
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Pay In Full
Receive a HUGE discount when you pay in Cash!
Market Value: $13,500
Your Price: 9,500
You Saved: $4,000
Property Price: $9,500
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $9,500PURCHASE NOW
"I've been looking for a property like this for 3 years!! ... They tailor your purchase to your needs."
"Buying land was fast, painless, and simple. From this day, it has been the best investment!"
"They worked with us several times to change our property. Matt was very patient with us!"
Michael & Karin T.
View Location on Google Maps:
Property Address: No street address, use GPS coordinates below.
The coordinates to this property are:
- 34 minutes Drive from Holbrook, Az
- 42 minutes from Winslow
- 59 minutes from Snowflake
- 1 Hour & 22 minutes from Snow low