Great for Investors, Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
- 1.25 Acres in Lake Havasu, Arizona
- Legal Description: T 16 1/2 N R12W SEC 29 STAR LIGHT HILLS BLK 1 LOT 54
- Parcel Number: 201-18-054
Own for $125 Down, $125 Per Month for 48 Months. Total: $6,000 or Own for $3,500 Cash Discount. Pay Off Your Balance at any time, No Early Payoff Fees!
- No Extra Fees. No Interest. No Credit Checks.
- View Location on Google Maps
How It Works
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to call at (305)-904-4094
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
- Parcel Size: 1.25 Acres M/L
- City: Lake Havasu
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Zip: 86406
- Parcel Number: 201-18-108
- Legal Description: T 16 1/2 N R12W SEC 29 STAR LIGHT HILLS BLK 1 LOT 108
- Water & Sewer: Central Water & Sewer
- Power: Mohave Electric
- Zoning: R-1 Residential
- Phone: Land Line and or Cell by Cox Communication
- Access: Paved/Dirt Road Frontage
- Estimated Market Value: ~$8,000-12,500
- Title: Free and Clear
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Taxes: $20-40 per Year
- Terrain: Level to Sloped with shrubs
- Elevation: Approx. 2,877.3 feet
What's in the Area?
33 minutes Drive from Kingman, AZ
- 31 minutes from Mohave Community College
45 Minutes from Golden Valley, AZ
2 Hours from Henderson, NV
- 2 Hours from Paradise, NV
- 5 Hours 30 minutes from Phoenix, AZ
- Convenience shopping in Dolan Springs and Chloride, and complete shopping facilities are available in Kingman.
- Las Vegas and Laughlin cities are big employers to residents. The Kingman Airport and Industrial Complex plays home to manufacturing, engineering, shipping, and fabrication.
- Because Kingman is located at the intersection of Highway 93, Route 66, Interstate 40 and the BNSF Railroad Kingman has become a transportation hub for shippers using rail, air, or trucks.
- If you enjoy the outdoors, you’ll be in heaven! In LakeHavasu, Lake Mohave, and along the Colorado River, there is excellent fishing and water-skiing, and river rafting. You can go dirt bike riding, Horse back riding, hunting, hiking and camping also. The booming city of Laughlin offers gambling, shows, etc.
- There is NO time limit to build on the property. So you can build if you want to or you can just hold this lot as in investment with no maintenance requirements!
No Closing Costs or Fees!
- There are NO Additional Closing Costs or Fees. If we are financing your property, we will be paying your Real Estate Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees during your payment term, so you do not have to worry about forgetting about them. We will send you an invoice via email once a year to take care of property taxes & HOA fees.
- When your property is Paid In Full, we will deed your property to you and all future Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees will be your sole responsibility. You can easily make your payments online.