0.33 Acres of Buildable Land - Amenities Nearby!
This property is a platted subdivision and has road frontage access. This land is NOT landlocked! You have easy drive up road access! HOA: There is no Home Owners Association fees with this lot. No maintenance or clearing required on this lot making this great as an investment.
FOUR SEASONS: Horseshoe Bend enjoys all four seasons in a Temperate Climate with mild winters and summers.
TERRAIN: This lot is leveled and located in the Beautiful Foothills of the Ozark Mountains. This lot is NOT in the flood zone!
HARDWOODS: The property is covered with Beautiful Oak, Maple, Hickory, and Dogwood Trees.
TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: – There is NO time Limit to build. You may leave the lot(s) that you purchase in their natural state until you are ready to build.
POLLUTION: Clean air and quiet atmosphere come free with every lot in Horseshoe Bend!
LOW TAXES: This area has very low real estate taxes. You can afford to hold this property until you are ready to build!
LOW CRIME: Horseshoe Bend consistently ranks low on the crime indexes.
COST OF LIVING: The low cost of living in this area is especially advantageous to retirees and those on a fixed income.
AMENITIES: Horseshoe Bend has a 18 hole championship golf course, three gorgeous lakes for boating and fishing, a miniature golf course, tennis courts, numerous parks, and much, much more!
ROADS: When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits, if needed.
Golf, swimming, boating, hiking, dining, horseback riding, shopping
- Size: .33 Acres
Parcel ID: 800-01445-000
Legal Description: Section: Township: Range: Acreage: Lot: 127 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: CAPITOL School Dist: 101
- Zoning: Single family residential
- Road Access: Paved Road. When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits, if needed.
- Utilities: Water, Phone and Electric are available at the lot or nearby.
- Sewer by approved septic system.
- Access: Road Access
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- HOA/POA Fees: None
- City MRID Fees: ~$96 per year
- Taxes: Approx. $28 per year
- Time to Build: No Limit
- County Value: $3,000
- Market Value: $5k - $10k
Major cities near Horseshoe Bend, AR
- 121 miles to Memphis, TN
- 138 miles to Little Rock, AR
- 146 miles to Springfield, MO
- 187 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 236 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 253 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 278 miles to Nashville, TN
Want to do more research?
- Calling the City Hall or Water Department to check on any possible assessments.
- Calling Zoning and Planning to ask about property use.
- Thoroughly looking at the property online to make sure it is exactly what you're looking for!
- Horseshoe Bend City Hall (870)-670-5113
- Horseshoe Bend Water (870)-670-5885
- Zoning and Planning (870)-670-5433
- North Arkansas Electric Co-op (870)-670-4361
- Water/Sanitation (870)-670-5433
- Izard County Tax Collector (870)-368-7247
- Izard County Clerks Office (870)-368-4316
- Izard County Tax Assessor (870)-368-7810