Great for Investors, Aspiring Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
This property is a platted subdivision and has road frontage access. This land is NOT landlocked! You have easy drive up road access! No maintenance or land clearing required on this lot makes this great as an investment.
Great residential lot located at Holiday Island at beautiful and serene Table Rock Lake.
Holiday Island is a Lakeside community situated at the edge of 53,000 acre Table Rock Lake.
Located on the Arkansas/Missouri border, 5 miles North of Eureka Springs and only one hour from Branson Missouri.
Golf, swimming, boating, hiking, dining, horseback riding, shopping
- Size: .25 Acres
- Parcel ID: 524-00092-000
- Legal Description: 2007-72242 Section: 5 Township: 1S Range: 18W Acreage: Lot: 22 Block: 7 City: HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE Addition: EL PELO School Dist: 180
- Zoning: Single family residential
- Road Access: Paved Road. When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits, if needed.
- Utilities: Water, Phone and Electric are nearby.
- Sewer by approved septic system.
- Access: Road Access
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Property Owners Association Fees: ~$384 per Year
- Property Taxes: Only ~$8 per year
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Market Value: $12k-$18k
How It Works
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, and no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up an account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to log in to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view
Receive a HUGE discount when you pay in Cash!
Original Price: $3,300
Your Price: $2,500
You Saved: $800
Property Price: $2,500
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $2,500PURCHASE NOW
"I've been looking for a property like this for 3 years!! ... They tailor your purchase to your needs."
"Buying land was fast, painless, and simple. From this day, it has been the best investment!"
"They worked with us several times to change our property. Matt was very patient with us!"
Michael & Karin T.