Questions? Call/Text 305-904-4094 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST
We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. After the successful completion of the down payment, someone from our team will send you a contract to electronically sign. Afterwards, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Size (Acres): 0.25 Acres
- Valencia County NM
- General Elevation: 4989 ft.
- Terrain: Level
- Road Access: Dirt
- Annual Property Taxes: $5.33 per year
- Power: Santiago’s Electric (505-864-7598) services the area
- Water: New Mexico Water Service Co. services the area
- Sewer: Need to install septic system
How It Works:
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Near Facebook's New $1 Billion Data Center.
- Earlier this year, Facebook began operations in the first building for its newest tech facility. By 2023, five other buildings will complete the campus, along with bringing hundreds of new jobs to the area.
- Los Lunas, the nearest town to the property, is described as “a small community with big possibilities”. Besides FB’s new campus, another alluring institution in the area is the University of New Mexico- Valencia Campus.
- As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. Get a piece of land before it is too hot and expensive. This is an exceptional investing opportunity.
Pictures for the areas nearby to the parcel.
Settle peacefully in this 0.25-acre property where you can simply enjoy being at peace and at the same time have access to the nearest city which is Belen, the second-largest city in Valencia County, NM!