Great for Investors, Aspiring Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
A quaint 0.21-acre lot in the sweeping landscape of Mohave County waits for you to rest in its quiet seclusions. Situated just a few minutes outside W Historic Route 66, this lot has the luxury of the road access and the peace and quiet brought by the outback. Southwest of your new property is the charming city of Kingman which makes restocking for daily necessities much easier!
Kingman has been located smack in the middle of major travel routes since it was founded. From its founding as a small train stopover to the famous Route 66, Kingman remains at the center of culture and history in Mohave County. If you want to learn more about the history of Kingman then the Mohave Museum of History and Arts is a must-visit.
- Parcel Size: 0.21 Acres M/L
- City: Kingman
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Zip: 86401
- Parcel Number: 333-21-461
- Legal Description: VALLE VISTA UNIT 4-A TR 1207-B LOT 5881 E2 E2 SEC 23 24N 15W
- Power: Sam Houston Electric Coop, Inc.'s
- Water & Sewer: Drill Well
- Phone: Land Line and or Cell by Cox Communication
- Access: Landlocked
- Terrain: Flat
- Elevation: Approx. 3283 feet
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Pay In Full
Receive a HUGE discount when you pay in Cash!
Market Value: $3,250
Your Price: $2,500
You Saved: $750
Property Price: $2,500
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $2,500PURCHASE NOW
"I've been looking for a property like this for 3 years!! ... They tailor your purchase to your needs."
"Buying land was fast, painless, and simple. From this day, it has been the best investment!"
"They worked with us several times to change our property. Matt was very patient with us!"
Michael & Karin T.