If you are looking for a peaceful and quiet outback for some privacy, hence, this 0.57-acre is what you're looking for. This awesome oasis is nestled in Battlefield Rd, about 17.8 miles east of downtown Cleveland and only about 2 minutes from Trinity River for some fishing and splendid water activities. Far from it all but also surprisingly close to outdoor recreation like golf, white water rafting, hiking, mountain biking, and fly fishing. This awesome raw tract might be just what you needed.
Sometimes you want to get a taste of the heartland of America, where folks still know their neighbors and it’s the simple pleasures that carry the most satisfaction. Cleveland is just such a small town, where you can catch a matinee at an old-timey movie house, watch a professional rodeo, and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, and no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up an account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to log in to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Pay In Full
Receive a HUGE discount when you pay in Cash!
Original Price: $10,500
Your Price: $7,500
You Saved: $3,000
Property Price: $7,500
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $7,500PURCHASE NOW
"I've been looking for a property like this for 3 years!! ... They tailor your purchase to your needs."
"Buying land was fast, painless, and simple. From this day, it has been the best investment!"
"They worked with us several times to change our property. Matt was very patient with us!"
Michael & Karin T.
View Location on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/K5ykhnqjfTd7suU67
Property Address: No street address, use GPS coordinates below.
The coordinates to this property are: 30.326389, -94.812611
- 38 Minutes Drive from Cleveland, TX
- 1 Hour & 22 Minutes from Springfield College Greater Houston
- 45 Minutes from Shepherd City, TX
- 1 Hour & 27 Minutes from Houston, TX
- 1 Hour & 12 Minutes from Conroe, TX