Great for Investors, Aspiring Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
Everyone deserves a dream home, basically you deserve this offer! Rare find 1.13-acre with no zoning restrictions, very close to theHWY, private and flat. There is a paved road which can be accessed via Farm to Market Rd 769, just about 22.9 miles to the outskirts of Morton, TX for shopping, restaurants and other necessities.
If you are a ranching enthusiast, and looking for a place to dig in for your plan, then this flat land is for you. Although, nothing much to go for outdoor fun because Morton is a quaint little town considered as a ranching empire, all you can see in all directions are flat and farm land.
- Parcel Size: 1.13 Acres M/L
- City: Morton
- State: Texas
- County: Cochran
- Zip: 79346
- Parcel Number: 0-103-011-001-048-00
- Legal Description: CHISHOLM TRAIL RANCH - LOT 48
- Power: Bailey County Electric Co-Op
- Water & Sewer: Drill Well
- Zoning: No Zoning Restrictions
- Phone: Land Line and or Cell by Cox Communication
- Access: Paved
- Tax: $18.41
- Terrain: Flat
- Elevation: Approx. 3969 feet
How It Works
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!