This property is a platted subdivision and has road frontage access. This land is NOT landlocked! You have easy drive-up road access! HOA: There are no Home Owners Association fees with this lot. No maintenance or clearing is required on this lot making this a great investment.
- Size: .30 Acres
Parcel ID: 800-10868-000
Legal Description: Section: Township: Range: Acreage: Lot: 320 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: SLEEPY HOLLOW School Dist: 101
- Zoning: Single family residential
- Road Access: Paved Road. When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits, if needed.
- Utilities: Water, Phone and Electric are available at the lot or nearby.
- Sewer by approved septic system.
- Access: Road Access
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- HOA/POA Fees: None
- City MRID Fees: ~$96 per year
- Taxes: Approx. $28 per year
- Time to Build: No Limit
- County Value: $3,000
- Market Value: $5k - $10k
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, and no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up an account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to log in to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
FOUR SEASONS: Horseshoe Bend enjoys all four seasons in a Temperate Climate with mild winters and summers.
TERRAIN: This lot is leveled and located in the Beautiful Foothills of the Ozark Mountains. This lot is NOT in the flood zone!
HARDWOODS: The property is covered with Beautiful Oak, Maple, Hickory, and Dogwood Trees.
TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: There is NO time limit to build. You may leave the lot(s) that you purchase in their natural state until you are ready to build.
POLLUTION: Clean air and a quiet atmosphere come free with every lot in Horseshoe Bend!
LOW TAXES: This area has very low real estate taxes. You can afford to hold this property until you are ready to build!
LOW CRIME: Horseshoe Bend consistently ranks low on the crime indexes.
COST OF LIVING: The low cost of living in this area is especially advantageous to retirees and those on a fixed income.
AMENITIES: Horseshoe Bend has an 18-hole championship golf course, three gorgeous lakes for boating and fishing, a miniature golf course, tennis courts, numerous parks, and much, much more!
ROADS: When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits if needed.
Golf, swimming, boating, hiking, dining, horseback riding, shopping
No Credit Check. Pay Off Your Balance at any time, No Early Payoff Fees!
Term: 60 Months
Monthly Payment: $99
First Payment: $99
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $99SECURE NOW
Pay In Full
Receive a HUGE discount when you pay in Cash!
Original Price: $5,940
Your Price: $2,500
You Saved: $3,440
Property Price: $2,500
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $2,500PURCHASE NOW
Looking for personalized payments terms? No problem! Fill out our Contact Form below!
View Location on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/qHohAC2N7aNfys8f6
Property Address: 1102 Austin Rd, Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512, USA
The coordinates to this property are: 36.224599999999995, -91.7321
- 121 miles to Memphis, TN
- 138 miles to Little Rock, AR
- 146 miles to Springfield, MO
- 187 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 236 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 253 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 278 miles to Nashville, TN
"I've been looking for a property like this for 3 years!! ... They tailor your purchase to your needs."
"Buying land was fast, painless, and simple. From this day, it has been the best investment!"
"They worked with us several times to change our property. Matt was very patient with us!"
Michael & Karin T.