Great for Investors, Aspiring Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
Build your home alongside the looming mountains and vast acres of flatlands of Mohave County, AZ! Sitting just a few minutes outside the W Historic Route 66, this lot comes with front-row seats to the magnificent mountain ranges of the region.
About half an hour south of your location is the city of Kingman. This city northwest of Phoenix is commonly known as the Heart of the Historic Route 66 because the longest remaining preserved stretch of the famous all-American road, Route 66, runs through downtown. But that’s not all there is to Kingman, its surrounding terrain lends itself to exploration making for lots of new adventures!
- Parcel Size: 0.25 Acres M/L
- City: Kingman
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Zip: 86401
- Parcel Number: 333-21-458
- Legal Description: VALLE VISTA UNIT 4-A TR 1207-B LOT 5878 E2 E2 SEC 23 24N 15W
- Power: Sam Houston Electric Coop, Inc.'s
- Water & Sewer: Drill Well
- Phone: Land Line and or Cell by Cox Communication
- Access: Landlocked
- Tax: $20-$40
- Terrain: Flat
- Elevation: Approx. 3282 Feet
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it
Pay In Full
Receive a HUGE discount when you pay in Cash!
Market Value: $3,250
Your Price: $2,500
You Saved: $750
Property Price: $2,500
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $2,500PURCHASE NOW
"I've been looking for a property like this for 3 years!! ... They tailor your purchase to your needs."
"Buying land was fast, painless, and simple. From this day, it has been the best investment!"
"They worked with us several times to change our property. Matt was very patient with us!"
Michael & Karin T.