Great for Investors, Aspiring Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
The golden-brown sands and the generous space of this 0.2-acre lot in the quiet outback of Mohave County offers you tranquility with its pristine location. Located a few minutes outside W Historic Route 66, it enjoys the accessibility provided by the paved roads and the generous open spaces. It’s also just a few miles away from Kingman – the community full of friendly and generous locals. A little further south is Lake Havasu City!
Kingman is the city where you can find the longest stretch of the Mother Road passing through the downtown area earning it the name “The Heart of Historic Route 66”. The city hosts several events all-year round to relive the glory days of this region.
- Parcel Size: 0.2 Acres M/L
- City: Kingman
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Zip: 86401
- Parcel Number: 333-21-459
- Legal Description: VALLE VISTA UNIT 4-A TR 1207-B LOT 5879 E2 E2 SEC 23 24N 15W
- Power: Sam Houston Electric Coop, Inc.'s
- Water & Sewer: Drill Well
- Phone: Land Line and or Cell by Cox Communication
- Access: Landlocked
- Terrain: Flat
- Elevation: Approx. 3276feet
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Pay In Full
Receive a HUGE discount when you pay in Cash!
Market Value: $3,250
Your Price: $2,500
You Saved: $750
Property Price: $2,500
Documentation & Transfer Fee: $0 $99
TOTAL: $2,500PURCHASE NOW
"I've been looking for a property like this for 3 years!! ... They tailor your purchase to your needs."
"Buying land was fast, painless, and simple. From this day, it has been the best investment!"
"They worked with us several times to change our property. Matt was very patient with us!"
Michael & Karin T.